WWII German Luger P08
MGC Luger P08 in action !
Made in the 80's and no longer produced
In good condition, light use.
Includes: Copy of original instructions, 5x unfired / like new MGC 9mm Parabellum blowback cartridges (new type). No original box.
Nicely detailed with serial number, and matching numbers on each section of the Luger to add to the authenticity
We ship internationally. Please ask for shipping quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
PFC Primer caps: €11.00 / £8.50 per box (1 box = 100 PFC caps) These are what makes the bang, smoke and creates the blowback to eject the shell
Spare reusable blowback cartridges: €2.35 / £1.95 each
Brief info on the Luger
Thee Pistole P 08 was but one of the major variants of the family of pistols collectively known as the Luger.The P 08 was admitted into German army service in 1908 (thus the 08) and continued to be the standard German military pistol even after its replacement, the Walther P 38.
In the pre-WWI period Lugers were produced by the German government arms factory in Erfurt as well as by Loewe's company, which was at that time named Deutsche Waffen und Munitionsfabriken (DWM). The DWM monogram or Erfurt Crown logo can be found on the toggle of the pistols they manufactured (usually... in the world of Luger markings there are always exceptions). The Luger was the standard German sidearm throughout World War I. Luger production continued sporadically during the post-war period, in part due to restrictions on German arms manufacture imposed by the Treaty of Versailles. The allies permitted official production to begin in 1925 at Simson and company. Simson, however, was owned by Jews, and the company was liquidated when the Nazis came into power. The Luger manufacturing machinery was purchased by Krieghoff. Mauser purchased DWM's Luger manufacturing machinery in 1929, and produced Lugers until the later part of World War II. The Luger was officially replaced for German military use in 1940 by the Walther P38 double-action 9mm Parabellum pistol, but certainly Lugers saw service throughout the war.